MeriTec continuously seeks talented and qualified individuals to support our growing staffing needs. To help meet these needs and place your name and resume in our database for future consideration, we encourage you to submit your resume to email@example.com.
Note: Some positions may require an existing government security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
No current requirements.
Everyone has unique requirements during their employment. MeriTec provides a wide array of choices that will fit each and every individuals needs as they occur. We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Cafeteria Section 125 Plan - Pre-tax spending plan
- Life Insurance
- Personal Time-Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Additional Benefits
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability (up to 13 weeks)
- Long Term Disability
- Worker's Compensation
- Employer Social Security Contribution
- Employer Medicare Contribution
- State & Federal Unemployment Insurance
MeriTec Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that all applicants be considered solely on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.